Korean watercress

Kim CS Chang

Dec 4, 2012, 3:34:21 PM12/4/12
to local...@googlegroups.com, Pavel Havlicek, Pavel Havlicek
Aloha Natural Farmer,
Now we have Korean watercress supplier  If you need for FPJ please let  Pavel Havlicek at waip...@gmail.com
We can bring it for you 2nd Tuesday Natural Farming meeting.Please let Pavel know how many pounds you need. He also sell tilapia and some other greens.
Aloha,Kim

Kim CS Chang / Natural Farmer
Create/Teach/Consult
Natural Farming inputs & wellness
Kim CS Chang/Realtor
Century21 Homefinders of Hawaii
200 Kanoelehua Ave#100B Hilo,Hawaii

Berger

Dec 4, 2012, 3:45:49 PM12/4/12
to local...@googlegroups.com, Pavel Havlicek
Aloha Mr. Kim

We are the grower of Watercress under Berger's Kamaaina Farm, Inc for the Big Island stores, we grow land grown and are the only ones in the state so far.

Interested in your below mentioned , is this hydro on water ponics?  We have been going into our 7th year now and took it from conventional to organic/ natural and still trying to improve.

Where is your meeting for the below? Hope to be there and discuss some new changes in growing, especially with the vog!

Ahui Hou

Charles Roy Berger, CEO,Director
Berger's Kama'aina Farm, Inc
Mt. View, HI 96771