Lager Fest - July 23 2022

Tom Mendick

May 16, 2022, 9:18:12 PM5/16/22
to local40...@googlegroups.com
Brewers, we have been invited to serve at another festival this summer, Lager Fest. This event will be noon-4:00PM on Saturday July 23 at Stinson Park (Aksarben).

This event will be hosted by the Nebraska Craft Brewers Guild, so I am expecting it to only be Nebraska Breweries and Homebrewers. There is one big stipulation, as the name implies, this will be Lagers only, no ales allowed.
Since we all should have some lagers in the fermenters and/or keg lagering already for Shootout, we should be able to have plenty of participation.

The details are a bit slim for homebrewers right now, but based on the flyer sent to the pro breweries, I am going to cap the entries at 4 for now with the hope/expectation that we can get a few more beers into the fest.

As usual, if you are interested in serving and providing some lagers to the festival goers, here is the link to the festival signup sheets.
This would be a good opportunity to make sure you are signed up properly for Benson Beerfest on June 4th as well. We still have some spaces available, and a few entries don't have all of the information we usually have yet.

Dave Link

May 16, 2022, 9:53:39 PM5/16/22
to local40...@googlegroups.com
I think we might be able to snag you all a few more slots to pour. We're still in the preliminary phases of registering breweries, but as we get closer to locking in the total number of breweries we'll be able to let you all know. Cheers!