Shootout 2022 Results

1 view

Tom Mendick

Aug 1, 2022, 12:29:02 PM8/1/22
to local40...@googlegroups.com
Brewers, we did it, we won the Shootout again this year! This marks 4 years in a row and 5 of the last 6 that we've taken the overall win.

Bryan Dort is the big winner this year, he took first place in Czech Lagers, Scottish Ales, Best Damn Beer and third place in American Standard.

Justin Gerharter got a first place medal for Monastic (Belgian) Ale.

I got a first place for the Non-Point Alternate Fermentables category

And Bryan's Czech Pale Lager took overall Best of Show with Justin's Belgian Dark Strong being a close second Best of Show.

Good Job brewers and a special thanks to those that participated by submitting beers or helped judge the club round or the main shootout.

Let's go for a 5 peat in 2023, more info should be coming out soon for next year.

image.png

Bryan Dort

Aug 1, 2022, 12:32:26 PM8/1/22
to local40...@googlegroups.com