The Tip of the Iceberg, Mr Horwitz Redirect Billing for Verizon to Allen Temple Manor [ WG06266106 ]

James "Real Up Human" Driskill

Jun 8, 2007, 10:09:11 PM6/8/07
to Alan Horwitz, Howard Newsom - Phd, Bill Hirsh, Exec Dir, Local-HIV-Comm...@googlegroups.com
TO BE POSTED AND UPDATED TO MY JOUNAL BLOG

I have copied the feedback to verizon in full view below....

Mental Health Advocacy Ltr Jan-23-2007 (1187x1495)

Click Images for details...

Thumbnail d
d d d
Can you Help - UNLAWFUL EVICTION CASE DEFENDANT IDENTITY CRISIS [WG06266106] BS! or US!
43 Photos, 1 reply

Thumbnail d
d d d
Massive Mischievous Marvel of An Unlawful Eviction Case : Alameda County [WG06266106]
38 Photos, 1 reply

Change Billing Information
Your Billing address is where your telephone bill is sent and is not necessarily the same as the address where you receive service. If you need to, you can change your billing address without changing your service address.

The address below is the billing information currently in our records. To update our records, enter the new billing address below and click Submit. In case the bill needs to be sent to someone other than yourself, it is necessary to fill in the field of "In care of".
 Current Billing Address

 ,   -
 Enter your new billing information
In care of
(Only necessary if bill to be sent to someone other than yourself)
Address
Bldg/Home # Prefix Street Name
Type Number
P.O. Box #

*City * State * Zip Code
* E-mail address
* Required fieIds
I Want To...
View My Bill
Pay My Bill
Paper-Free Billing
Feedback
Submit your comments
Reset Next

Billing Address Confirmation

Your Billing Address has been Successfully Updated in our systems on 6/8/2007 for the Following -
Telephone Number         : 9098829558
Your Tracking Number is : W26139246

I have copied the feedback to verizon in full view here:

Dear Verizon:

However unconventional that this change of address might seem.... The final billing charges of this phone account number I feel legally justified to re-direct to my former building management in just a TIP OF THE ICEBERG of reimbursement expenses for an UNLAWFUL EVICTION CASE against me.

In order for Verizon to recover the cost of this finial billing --- YOU WILL HAVE TO EITHER SETTLE WITH THEM OR YOU CAN SUE ME IN WHICH I WILL THEN FINALLY HAVE MY DAY IN COURT OVER THESE MATTERS.

What Allen Temple Housing and Development is guilty of is CRIMINAL NEGLIECT and I CAN PROVE IT.  I WANT MY DAY IN COURT!

The building manager at the time, Mr Jamal Graham is no longer employed and what has been told to me the reasons for his termination is due to suspicion and/or actual criminal charges of EMBEZZLEMENT.  Also involved in TELEPHONE WIRING TAPPING with one other tenant [FEDERAL CRIMES].   This is one of the reasons why I am re-directing this final telecom billing on this account in this manner.

During my case, I actually had to contact the Office of the FBI both via email for cyber-related stocking crimes and then in PERSON at the FBI office in Oakland CA on June 21 2006.

YOU WILL HAVE TO LOCATE ME AND THEN SUE ME IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO SETTLE DIRECT WITH THIS TIP OF THE ICEBERG BILLING.

I WILL THEN INTRODUCE IN COURT THE REASONS FOR THIS REDIRECTION TO SOME LEGAL AUTHORITITY FOR JUDICIAL REVIEW.

I WANT MY DAY IN COURT OVER THESE MATTERS.

What my case involves...... Well you can GOOGLE the case number [WG06266106] to find my both the court side and MY SIDE of the story.

But in summary....

(1) Defendant has been targeted, persecuted as a community pariah and in "forced direction" factors has been successfully outcast into the streets of homelessness. As a matter of irreparable harm in direct health related matters of HIV/AIDS disease ---- homelessness is a sentence of death -- if the current conditions remain as is and unchanged.

(2) The Defendant's rights of DUE PROCESS has been violated in and throughout this case that prevented the defendant from his day in court to properly offer a defense of himself to the court.

(3) Also the Defendant's inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness has also been intently and vigorously violated.

FACT! All of these above occurrences are by intently and vigorous acts by persons of managerial and authoritative capabilities of influence in the HIV/AIDS supportive social services of the LOCAL HIV COMMUNITY OAKLAND CA USA. In the defendant's attempt to better his life and to establish a proper level of provider supportive care services that these services were being intently obscured by not being delivered and/or were being mis-directed by referrals of services that the defendant had criteria that the defendant did not qualify for these referred services. This situation had been in continuous dysfunction for more than 18 months.

As just a preliminary snapshot of a single point of time reference, note the comparison and depiction of emails from the defendant. The cause of the actual true depiction of "exorbitant" is addressed as "there are no policy pathways present" to air any voice of concerns. This is an intolerable and asinine condition pressing against the common sense realities of the world.

During my homeless period, I have had my Oakland Storage Unit Burglarized and theft property stolen in October 2006.  And in January 2007 --- in the time period that I was self-documenting my defense side of this case on my blog [ http://inthemindway.multiply.com/journal ]  my vehicle was stolen from this service address in San Bernardino and left at the former address of my brother as some sort of   terrorist scare tactic message to me to cease my activities --- which has FAMILITY THREATS IMPLIED.  Both of these events were also documented to the FBI.

Thank you.
At this point, I have a forwarding address change of address in place.  You can contact me via email: [ jmdri...@GRUWUP.NET ]

Great Reasons Urbans Will Unite Peace

The story of fact over fiction is CYBERMARKED and ETCHED in the real time of events.... THE PUBLIC AND JUSTICE HAS NOT BEEN SERVED IN THIS CASE

Mr James M. Driskill
black_frame_bottom_left.gif
arrow.gif
reset.gif
submit.gif
fff.gif
black_frame_bottom_right.gif
r.png
bl.png
b.png
br.png
spacer.gif
rule.gif
lightb.gif
Jan%2023%202007%20-%20Mental%20Health%20Advocacy%20From%20Doctor%20Howard%20Newsom%20FAP%20[Final].jpg_et=mciV5WoJ%2BWH664qrdLoYFQ
Can%20you%20Help%20-%20UNLAWFUL%20ECTION%20CASE%20DEFENDANT%20IDENTITY%20CRISIS%20[WG06266106]%20BS!%20or%20US!.png_et=OR2mKq%2Bz04d1kCYlxPpWcg
WordWide%20Call%20For%20Help%20Dec%201st%20[ATM%20Letter].jpg_et=Ce%2BpeIog%2CIR8OrQFfgvPDQ
@Massive%20Mischievous%20Marvel%20Of%20Molding%20Muck%20-%20EOCP%20-%20Been%20There%20Done%20that!.jpg_et=gontnB7NlF%2BH927QeJ%2C4iQ
Message has been deleted