"Thou Shalt not kill me" : Do you feel like shit? I SURE HOPE SO!

James M. Driskill

Dec 20, 2006, 6:55:27 PM12/20/06
to Human Shrink Doctor, Local-HIV-Comm...@googlegroups.com, Monica Espiratu-CaseMgr, Kym Coppage-CaseMgr, Debbie Mccray, CITY AIDS AMERICAS

: The reasons for the addressing and sending of this email is obvious :

Take Offense?  I sure hope so!

cringe : flinch : shrink
shrink : cringe : flinch
flinch : shrink : cringe

As Ms Espiratu [Previous Case Manager] states this in a "face to face" with me... and I quote:

"You make people feel like shit."

Definitions of Shrink on the Web:

  • shrivel: wither, as with a loss of moisture; "The fruit dried and shriveled"
  • flinch: draw back, as with fear or pain; "she flinched when they showed the slaughtering of the calf"
  • reduce in size; reduce physically; "Hot water will shrink the sweater"; "Can you shrink this image?"
  • become smaller or draw together; "The fabric shrank"; "The balloon shrank"
  • psychiatrist: a physician who specializes in psychiatry
  • decrease in size, range, or extent; "His earnings shrank"; "My courage shrivelled when I saw the task before me"
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

From: "James M. Driskill" <jmdri...@post.com>
To: "Howard Newsom - Phd" <How...@fapinfo.org>,
 "Debbie Mccray" <deb...@fapinfo.org>
Subject: Cringing at the thought of "Appolgize or Die" : Take True Note: Legal Necessity and Legal Duress applies...
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 01:17:44 -0800

Dear Doctor Howard:

It is I that cringe over your cringe....

Definitions of cringe on the Web:

  • flinch: draw back, as with fear or pain; "she flinched when they showed the slaughtering of the calf"
  • fawn: show submission or fear
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Face to Face

Face to Face may refer informally to interactions or meetings between people in real life. The expression may also have the following meanings.

Lévinas, on the other hand, considers the relation with the other as something inherently asymmetrical: the other as they appear, the face, gives itself priority to the self, its first demand even before I react to it, love it or kill it, is: "thou shalt not kill me".

Well... do you feel like shit?
"Perhaps you should FEEL LIKE SHIT!"

I SURE DO!!
    HUMAN WITHOUT A TONGUE in LOCAL HIV COMMUNITY OA..
to Mr Alan Horwitz using a newly assigned .. Driskill To: Alan Horwitz Sent: Tuesday, April .. and fell like trash, junk and dirt. I
Real Up Human [.net] -
11 messages - View in Gmail - May 28

Quote: "I feel like trash, junk and dirt."

  HUMAN WITHOUT A TONGUE in LOCAL HIV COMMUNITY OAKLAND CA USA : HOMOSEXUALSAVAGERY 2005

Real Up..     Dear Google: My human idenity is ..   May 22 - 4:35pm
Real Up..     Poee Elizi: I sent this to Press ..   May 22 - 7:51pm
Real Up..     - Forwarded message -From: Real ..   May 22 - 8:11pm
Real Up..     Dearest Alan of HTG Fame: You too ..   May 22 - 9:18pm
Real Up..     YOU ARE ON THE TOP OF THIS STACK   May 22 - 9:56pm
Real Up..     Oh Kind All Mighty Glenn of our ..   May 23 - 9:54am
Real Up..     Dear FBI: I contacted you a few ..   May 28 - 7:24am
Real Up..     Dear FBI: I contacted you a few ..   May 28 - 7:39am
Real Up..     VERY IMPORTANT TERM CORRECTION ..   May 28 - 7:42am
Real Up..     I had a feeling my fax was going ..   May 28 - 9:30am
Real Up..     Dear FBI: In case I am unable to ..   May 28 - 3:46pm

A "human without a tongue" was last November for a period of 9 days.

Encyclopedia Chaotic
I like the new Ency site --- for I am a Poee-allsite.zip holder. ... My novena ritual will be a human without a tongue in a ritual spiritual purpose that ...
www.poee.org/living/ - Similar pages

YOU ALL SHOULD FEEL LIKE SHIT!

We know it exists today because so many of us have personally experience it and speak about it with face to face language. We have it, but it has an unusual characteristic that provides no means of a historical chronicle should it decay to ruins. It is silent to our ears; no audio recording can exist. It is invisable to our eyes; no photographs can be taken. Can't touch it, no smell or taste. It does exist and what exists around our world usually follows either natural effects of time decay and withering away by accidental or hostile acts of destruction. Should it disappear it will be lost.

- An Individual Human Thought-
Monday, October 14th, 1996 07:48PM PT
The Birth of "In The Mindway"

Q: What is it?
A: "Your shit!"

This statement above is my shit in place of your shit!
YOU ALL SHOULD FEEL LIKE SHIT!
MY SHIT WILL NOT BE LOST!

THIS EMAIL IS BEING PUBLICLY POSTED TO:

&

FACTUAL INTRODUCTION FROM THE DEFENDANT'S SIDE
  FACTUAL INTRODUCTION FROM THE DEFENDANT'S SIDE The best way to describe the events that have transpired so far in court and in filing of court matters is a rush to judgement against me the defendant in this case. No legal aid counsel has requested any documented evidence of my side of the case. As noted in my declaration of June 21st 2006, All legal aid counsels consulted before arriving in court on May 19th 2006 had been given notice that I have a witness willing to come forward on my behalf of defense testimony. No legal aid counsels have attempted to contact or interview my witness to date. As mentioned, my witness personally knows Mr. Graham and can testify to direct statements over a course of more than a year of relative statements directly affecting my direct tenancy and other tenants here at Allen Temple Manor that Mr. Graham has told him personally.... more »
by James M. Driskill  - Jul 8 - 1 new of 1 message

Why Must I Walk : Dr David Says I am not getting a proper reflection of my talents....
  This is a very simple structure of why I must walk. Google Search The Current Number [ 909 884-4922 ] Phonebook results for 909 884-4922 San Bernardino City, Library Public, Norman Feldheym Central Library, Departments, Microcomputer Reservations, Modem, (909) 884-4922, , San Bernardino, CA 92401 Google Maps Yahoo! Maps MapQuest... more »
by James M. Driskill  - Jul 3 - 1 new of 1 message

[...]

     The purpose for my bringing this case to court in the matter in which I have is based on "legal necessity" and out of "legal duress" of issues relating to the demeanor and conduct of Mr. Graham onto myself directly and other tenants in his administrative care at Allen Temple Manor.  This facility is considered AN HIV SUPPORTIVE HOUSING FACILITY in which there is no HIV SUPPORTIVE CARE offered to my direct requests of Mr. Graham, his direct boss Ms Nunes, and even the facilities founder Dr Robert C Scott in November of 2005.  There has been no reliable death threat ever issued from me onto Mr. Graham including the fax to the Allen Temple Office on [Feb 26th 2006 12:58:17pm] subject titled "Are we really fighting AIDS and IGNORANCE here in Oakland?  I say NO!" which includes the compaint reference.  If taken as a whole, this should be deemed an act of legal necessity.  My actions are the lesser of the two evils in this case.  I also prior to this same time faxed this letter to it's full extensive content to my HIV Case Manager at the Center for Aids Services [Feb 26 2006 12:42:42pm] here in Oakland as well as my personal HIV care Dr Lisha Wilson at the Aids Healthcare Foundation [AHF] also known as The Magic Johnson Clinic [Feb 26 2006 12:50:43pm] here in Oakland California. The statements in this fax are taken "out of context". My fax transmittal log and the entire history of other faxes including the faxes to the Eviction Defense Center between [May 7th 2006 11:23:23am to May 18 2006 2:07:39pm] that I brought into court on May 19th 2006 that they fail to acknowledge any content of them in dialog before court session.  There continues to be representations of me and filings in the case that are false that are pressing a rush to judgement in these matters.  This creates a continued conflicted concern in which I visit and contact an FBI agent on June 21st 2006 at 180 Grand Ave in Oakland to attempt to redeem some credibility and report some facts of concern that I have not yet been able to offer to the court.  If I was a true threat to anyone's life, I would not want to contact any Law Enforcement Agency especially the FBI.  When I return home, I again create another act of legal necessity to write on the front side of my apartment door a statement, I consider a legal document, to my case if I am not able to be heard in court. It has been witnessed by a neighbor with the mark of X.
     This is due to the fact that I CONSIDER MY DUE PROCESS RIGHTS HAVE BEEN AND CONTINUE TO BE VIOLATED IN MY CASE.  I am a former California Notary, commission number 1077638, Exp. November 12 1999 one month after first being diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in September 1999.  From that point of time, my abilities to continue to live a productive life begins to cascade and spiral downward including a period of homelessness which spiked my HIV stats in 2002.  My HIV stats did not recover until December 2005 after I had the fortitude of courage over the continued fear factors of my living situation here at Allen Temple Manor.
     In Plaintiff's points and authorities in opposition to defendant's motion to set aside, there is a very poor photocopy image representation of the writings on the front side of my door.  I would like to refute that this is not a true depiction of all of the actual text that appears on the door as of that date it was written.  Again, the writings on the door, labeled vandalism is temporary and serves as a statement of protest in legal necessity of this facilities lack of humanity to persons with HIV/AIDS that reside in their care.

DO YOU NOW HAVE ANY INKLING OF AN UNDERSTANDING OF ME?

A "FACE TO FACE" IS REQUESTED FOR DEMAND TO ANSWER MY PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED CONCERNS IN ALL OF THESE MATTERS.

Thank you.

Mr. James M. Driskill

"Thou Shalt Not Shit On Me"
"Thou Shalt Not Shrink Me"
"Thou Shalt Not Hurt me"
 "Thou Shalt Not Kill Me"

Doctor Howard:

By this point, it would be obvious that any email that is not solely directed to you are SEMI-PUBLIC or all the way TO PUBLIC DOMAIN writings and therefore are by default available to be shared to anyone on our planet.  Please, do so.

If you need a "client sharing release" before such action can take place....
[ BY CLIENT CONTRACTED POLICY HERE IN THE INLAND EMPIRE ] let's discuss it.

By March 1st, 2007, this entire view is going to be marked and ready for a global humanity care...

A STEP of a WALK will begin....

Unless you all get your damn hellish fucked up human shit together and do something of real up human humanity good for a blessed change.

I am as patient as a "Thumb Tack" stuck to a board with the unyielding pain---- THIS IMPAILS MY SOUL!  This is FACT!

    HUMAN WITHOUT A TONGUE in LOCAL HIV COMMUNITY OA..
not to make it destroy me. I HURT! IMPAILS MY SOUL HURT! If you knew the history before I even wayward into .. they just keep receiving my emails, my personal calls, my voicemails
Real Up Human [.net] - 11 messages - View in Gmail - May 23

Are you REAL UP HUMAN or FUCKED UP HUMAN?

Why not ACT in the SCIENCE while YOUR COMPUTER is just sitting IDLE doing nothing ELSE USEFUL?

UNAIDS, the Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS, estimated that in 2004 there were more than 40 million people around the world living with HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. The virus has affected the lives of men, women and children all over the world. Currently, there is no cure in sight, only treatment with a variety of drugs.

Prof. Arthur J. Olson's laboratory at The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) is studying computational ways to design new anti-HIV drugs based on molecular structure. It has been demonstrated repeatedly that the function of a molecule — a substance made up of many atoms — is related to its three-dimensional shape. Olson's target is HIV protease ("pro-tee-ace"), a key molecular machine of the virus that when blocked stops the virus from maturing. These blockers, known as "protease inhibitors", are thus a way of avoiding the onset of AIDS and prolonging life.

Even more challenging, HIV is a "sloppy copier," so it is constantly evolving new variants, some of which are resistant to current drugs. It is therefore vital that scientists continue their search for new and better drugs to combat this moving target. [View More]

See Also: Distributed Computing Projects

More future projects to come. Keep informed if you dont like any of these!

read.gif
email.gif
watched_n.gif