"OUT OF CONTROL: AIDS IN BLACK AMERICA" : A Massive Mischievous Marvel Of Molding Muck [ .net ]

James M. Driskill

Aug 24, 2006, 12:29:51 PM8/24/06
to Local-HIV-Comm...@googlegroups.com, mon...@vitalcalifornia.org, CITY AIDS AMERICAS, Debbie Rugh, Peggy Bush, bi...@alrp.org, Ron Person, anne_q...@hud.gov, CA_Web...@hud.gov, officeof...@oaklandnet.com, David Ferguson, Pres CEO, david_w....@hud.gov
Dear Local HIV Community Oakland CA:

Americas Leadership Initiative for AIDS Competence in Cities

P. Addressing vulnerability

• How to make this issue a high priority that is addressed early on?  If no one feels they started early enough, how should it be done?

- Oakland:
Needs grassroots advocacy, time and political enrollment;
need to get community to pressure local government to make it a priority.

I think it will be obvious after the airing of this news segment on AIDS IN BLACK AMERICA [ABC 7 NEWS PRIMETIME 10PM TONIGHT THURSDAY AUG 24 2006]  and that Oakland is one of the hubs of Black Aids Americas that is very relevant to what happened to me.

I attempted to reinforce what is right vs. wrong in all of this mess that you placed me though.  I attempt to contact Doctor Robert Scott in November 2005 and then write him a letter via email and fax that I have previous posted here first thing in June 2006.

My eviction case was brought forth in "Legal Necessity" because I see people... black and white people dying under your regime in Oakland and Alameda County and the surrounding area.   Also a factor is under direct "legal duress" from the administrator and inaction of their obligated "supportive" management in which they fail under HUD section 811 requirements.

What is wrong with you people?

I wonder how much of what is going on is going to be aired in tonight's broadcast.

Dear Ms Espiratu:  I will be making a copy of this broadcast so that it also can be placed into my file.

Thank you.

Dear City Aids Americas: You have been given my efforts in all of this since November forward.

What do you think?  It is a massive mischievous marvel of molding muck.