Re: Homosexual Savagery Continues : A lie [an extortion attempt] about stealing $200 from Stacey Vickers --- A Fucked Up Human Act of Stacey Vickers! --- What are the down reaching limits?

James "Real Up Human" Driskill

Apr 12, 2007, 2:53:10 AM4/12/07
to James "Real Up Human" Driskill, Howard Newsom - Phd, Jamal Graham, Dr Robert C Scott, Jan Nunes, Alan Horwitz, Sara Paul Malan, Amy L Sekany, Local-HIV-Comm...@googlegroups.com, Bill Hirsh, Exec Dir, Jeremy Kinser, Ross Archer
PS:

Doctor Howard [and for anyone who cares to find the truth --- this is a reply to all in the subject thread -- your group to all replies are welcome]:

Please also as a part of my written request of you to Mr. Vickers, please state this:
The reasons for my departing as I had, you are most aware.
Once again you purposefully hurt me and I told you so.

I did not take any money especially $200.00 ---  furthermore, the facts are this... you had exposed cash bills laying on top of your
nightstand where your computer sets.  Exposed in that wad of cash was at least one $100.00 bill.

Every single piece of money currency laying on the nightstand [or that you may have had anywhere else in your home] was untouched by me.

Was this exposed cash some kind of bait that I did not take a bite at?

The only confusion of personal property between you and I was this...

As we discussed upon the discovery of my mixed up things on top of your dresser as I was attempting to gather my things...
There was an issue and confusion of keys.  For which I was not sure if the key there was mine.
You gave me permission to take the key.
My confusion of the key was that I had just purchased a new lock earlier for my Oakland Storage Unit -- so therefore my own
recognition of my own key was new.  I somehow did not find my key in my own pocket.

As you were present during my call --- I also inquired to Mr. Ross Archer [now a part of this reply address] the person who purchased
the lock/key for me while helping me out as a trustful friend, the key may have fell out of my pocket while I slept on his couch.

This after driving since 3am to Oakland to Fremont --- breakfast -- and jointly going to Oakland to check out my storage unit
[with video camera documentation] and returning to his place for a nap.

As you are also most aware, my storage unit was found unsecured back in October.

I now know the lock was cut off --- and you also know that there are items missing. [ Itemized list not yet completed ]

Once departing from your hurtful environment --- I found my actual storage key.
So therefore the key that I mistakenly took as mine is actually yours and needs to be returned.
So with this key issue left open --- and your wishes as stated --- I will need a third party advocate to perform this task.
I think a detailing of the key should be made a part of this record -- for whatever reasons any future persons of interest might need.

In the aftermath of this, why is that I continue to ask you for a real up human decree from you of what friends ought to be to each other.
You fail to address me in these issues at my every attempt.

I have the full and complete discourse to my attempts [in email written form] --- time and time of you -- [and inclusively of others too]

Everyone remains silent to me to their true intent integrity.

This whole reinforcing hurtful cycle to me is what makes me sob in tears for hours of crying time.

But does anyone care?

This is MENTAL ABUSE that makes me confused --- to even knowing for positive sure --- if anything in my life out there among you all is secure.

And I cannot concentrate on any task alone -- except to document and write --- for that has been my sole priority of saving my life.

It is not that I am afraid anymore --- but I have to second guess everyone and everything.... this is not right.   And if I cannot concentrate on
the performance of sole alone time human tasks in all of these cascading events --- yes, this is a mental defect.  But the causation factors
must be placed into retrospect.

I again ask you, why do you continue to purposefully hurt me?

Please conclude my letter to Mr. Vickers:

I, James Martin Driskill, am willing to take this facet issue of money missing / keys / events that you Mr. Vickers accuse me of taking, as well as every other facet that I have written about for the past 24 months or so for inclusion to these issues to a lie detector test to the real human drama of facts.

Then:

Would Mr. Vickers, Mr. Graham, Mr. Horwitz, Ms. Nunes, Doctor Scott, Ms. Malan, Mr. Person, Ms. Speyer, Ms. Espiratu offer to step up to the plate and offer back their integrity to this same standard?

Public or private --- but if you cannot find a reply of any form of reply here...
You have no human care to find dignity of your in supportive care clients --- specifically of this human, Mr. James M. Driskill.

We all then know who and what holds the truth --- IT IS ME --- for the public record.

I HAVE CALLED IT YOUR MACHINE OF DEATH you have created and maintain there in the LOCAL HIV COMMUNITY OAKLAND CA USA!

I have faith --- in GOD and GODDESS trust and truth that I must do the right thing by this public outcry of common sense and common human care dignity.

So Mote It Be.

Thank you for your return humanity care --- anyone is welcome to call me directly for clarifications to this story...

Mr. James M. Driskill
Signed April 4th 2007
909-882-9558 : 909-882-8759 [Parents Number]

Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 21:38:49 -0700
MaxwellSmart-II : 58.122.192.101
Oh Kind Sir : You Agree? Am I right? Am I Wrong?

The full and complete text is included in this as attached:

From: "James \"Real Up Human\" Driskill" <realuph...@gmail.com>
To: "Jamal Graham" <
ATM...@sbcglobal.net>,
 "Dr Robert C Scott" <
rcsc...@sbcglobal.net>,
 "Jan Nunes" <
JNu...@abhow.com>,
 "Alan Horwitz" <
witz...@yahoo.com>,
 "Sara Paul Malan" <
Sa...@alrp.org>,
 "Amy L Sekany" <
Amy_L_Sekany_V...@realuphuman.net>,
<
Local-HIV-Comm...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "Bill Hirsh, Exec Dir" <
bi...@alrp.org>,
 "Howard Newsom - Phd" <
How...@fapinfo.org>,
 <
Officeof...@oaklandnet.com>,
 "Jeremy Kinser" <
jer...@inlamag.com>,
 <
stan...@colorado.edu>
Subject: To Be Or Not To Be? Persons of Allen Temple Manor [ HIV Supportive Housing, Oakland CA USA ]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:20:40 -0700

I WAS HURT ONCE AGAIN BY HIM! --- And I told him exactly why ---- he can't handle what I told him....

I also on his computer, in tandem review shared my journal from the begging to the end of several of the most important parts.... for the most part --- he does not give a damn --- I FORCED his ATTENTION RESPECT to it --- but DISRESPECT is ultimately what he conceals.

My client request of you Doctor Howard:

Please issue a directed written reply to Mr. Vickers that I am receiving serious therapy.  Also perhaps address the issue of his rights to file a small claims in court and call the police.

Please also state [if court allowed] that I would call you as my advocate witness on my behalf to the court understanding of these events.

As is written in the original text that Mr. Vickers Replies to --- I would welcome the judicial review of this entire matter --- at any level --- for is anyone trustfully listening to me?

SHAME SHAME ON INGORANCE!

Thank you.

Finally here, in Mr. Vickers writing style --- RED symbolic of BLOOD....

WHAT MOTIVATES MR. VICKERS TO RECYCLE HURT OVER AND OVER ONTO ME?

IS SOMEONE PAYING HIM TO ACT THIS WAY TO ME??

OR IS IT HIS NATURE --- A MEMEPLEX OF AN ILL COMMUNITY?

FIND THE MONEY TRAIL ---- I AM NO THIEF!

I TOLD MR. VICKERS MANY TIMES IN HISTORY EMAIL TO NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN...
I HAVE THAT HISTORY ---- ALL IN TACT!

PURPOSEFULLY UNSIGNED TODAY 4 / 11 :

GET YOUR INFORMATION STRAIGHT PEOPLE!