GRCh38 Reference

Becky Hindshaw

Mar 17, 2020, 7:16:39 AM3/17/20
to lobSTR user group
Hello, I am new to using LobSTR. My files require that I use GRCh38 as a reference, is there a V3+ resource bundle available that I can download, that has possibly not been added to your website? Or will I have to create my own index using this reference? Thanks in advance

Melissa Gymrek

Mar 17, 2020, 7:27:33 PM3/17/20
to lobstr-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Becky,
lobSTR is no longer actively maintained. I encourage you to checkout HipSTR, which has a GRCh38 reference set.
Best,
~Melissa