How quality on microsatellites calculated?

Mona Hashemi

Dec 1, 2017, 6:05:23 AM12/1/17
to lobSTR user group
Hi Melissa and All
I'm having a vcf file of microsatelites generated by lobSTR. My file needs some filteration on some loci. First of all I want to filter acoording to quality because I have some loci with zero quality. My question is, First : Is it true anyway to exclude these kind of loci?  Second: I couln't understand how the quality on microsatellite calculated, how much should I care about the quality valuse? Is there any guide which I could refer and clarify me the quality caclulation??
Thank you in advance