List of named Y-STRs

Stan

Aug 7, 2016, 1:29:04 AM8/7/16
to lobSTR user group
Where can I find a current complete list of named Y-STRs with locations and motifs, including the DYR series?

Melissa Gymrek

Aug 7, 2016, 1:16:58 PM8/7/16
to lobstr-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stan,
Our most up to date list is here:
http://lobstr.teamerlich.org/ystr-codis.html
This does not include the DYR series.

The recent Willems et al paper http://www.cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(16)30093-3 contains a data table that may contain several more annotated loci.

Best,
~Melissa

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 1:29 AM, Stan <stan.je...@mail.com> wrote:
Where can I find a current complete list of named Y-STRs with locations and motifs, including the DYR series?

takic...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2017, 7:33:50 PM6/20/17
to lobSTR user group
★★★★ GIVE AWAY ★★★★
30 million lumens awarded for the third Stellar Build Challenge
Free monthly Stellar lumens gifts have been shared now.
Let's follow and take your bonus

Let's start now before running out of free lumens.
Now Available 17 more invite claims
This message was sent by the Stellar Development Foundation,
PO Box 411486, San Francisco, CA 94141, USA.★★★