Set up a Load Timer environment

Vidya

May 24, 2012, 2:42:47 AM5/24/12
to Loadtimer
Hi,

This is Vidya here from Intel, BA India... I am the Quality Analyst
for mobile web applications. We perform functional, integration, and
user experience tests for the applications before they are released
for general availability. As part of the performance test phase, I
wanted to capture the page load time metric to gauge the performance
of the site. After some analysis, I got to know that Load Timer is the
best tool for mobile performance checks...
I needed some help on setting up the entire system... Appreciate your
quick response in thie matter... Thanks...

Regards,
Vidya