[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Just learned that letter was not given by JBH to Jiletta

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 17, 2021, 12:35:09 PM6/17/21
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
Who was the third party who procured that letter?--

* In Liberty,*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 17, 2021, 12:39:22 PM6/17/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Joshua Smith, Caryn Ann Harlos
I have my guesses, but I will leave the speculation alone on this list.
You're free to see me speculate on my episode of BTC with Michael Heise.

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 17, 2021, 12:41:07 PM6/17/21
to Joshua Smith, Caryn Ann Harlos, lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I’m asking the Chair.

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 17, 2021, 12:43:14 PM6/17/21
to Libertarian National Committee list, Joe Bishop-Henchman, Caryn Ann Harlos
False, I emailed it directly to Ms. Jarvis.

Any member of this Board spreading further false claims about my integrity
or actions, be on notice that you may face personal liability for
defamation. Using the assets of the organization to disseminate false
claims also places the organization's legal position in jeopardy, and
members should be more circumspect in their assertions and statements under
authority of their position.

JBH

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, 12:35 PM Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business <
lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org> wrote:

> Who was the third party who procured that letter?--
>
> * In Liberty,*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 17, 2021, 12:45:35 PM6/17/21
to Joe Bishop-Henchman, Caryn Ann Harlos, Libertarian National Committee list
You are a public figure and this information was just stated publicly by Ms
Jarvis on recording. There is zero liability for defamation when there is
good faith questioning.

And you are seriously threatening to sue an officer for investigating you?

Go ahead.

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 17, 2021, 12:46:47 PM6/17/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Joshua Smith, Caryn Ann Harlos
Mr. Chair, it came directly from Mrs. Jarvis' mouth. I suggest you take up
your defamation complaint with her.

Thanks,
Joshua

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, 11:43 AM Joe Bishop-Henchman via Lnc-business <
lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org> wrote:

> False, I emailed it directly to Ms. Jarvis.
>
> Any member of this Board spreading further false claims about my integrity
> or actions, be on notice that you may face personal liability for
> defamation. Using the assets of the organization to disseminate false
> claims also places the organization's legal position in jeopardy, and
> members should be more circumspect in their assertions and statements under
> authority of their position.
>
> JBH
>
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, 12:35 PM Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business <
> lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org> wrote:
>
> > Who was the third party who procured that letter?--
> >
> > * In Liberty,*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 17, 2021, 12:47:18 PM6/17/21
to Joe Bishop-Henchman, Caryn Ann Harlos, Libertarian National Committee list
And let me be precise - she did not ask you for the letter - another
“obtained it” that does not preclude you emailing it.

She says she didn’t ask you for it or talk to you about it contrary to your
statements.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 10:45 AM Caryn Ann Harlos <carynan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You are a public figure and this information was just stated publicly by
> Ms Jarvis on recording. There is zero liability for defamation when there
> is good faith questioning.
>
> And you are seriously threatening to sue an officer for investigating you?
>
> Go ahead.
>
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 10:43 AM Joe Bishop-Henchman <

> joe.bisho...@lp.org> wrote:
>
>> False, I emailed it directly to Ms. Jarvis.
>>
>> Any member of this Board spreading further false claims about my
>> integrity or actions, be on notice that you may face personal liability for
>> defamation. Using the assets of the organization to disseminate false
>> claims also places the organization's legal position in jeopardy, and
>> members should be more circumspect in their assertions and statements under
>> authority of their position.
>>
>> JBH
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, 12:35 PM Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business <
>> lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Who was the third party who procured that letter?--
>>>
>>> * In Liberty,*
>>>

>> --
>
> * In Liberty,*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 17, 2021, 1:49:07 PM6/17/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Joshua Smith, Caryn Ann Harlos
After giving it some thought Mr. Chair, I don't care. You're free to try
and sue me. We demand to know the entire chain of the letter sent to the
prior NH chair. Either you're lying, or she is. The party and this board
deserve transparency in this matter. If someone else was involved it is
your duty to tell us and the party members.

I can make a motion for it if you'd like?