[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Common courtesy to other LNC members

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Mar 27, 2021, 2:31:42 PM3/27/21
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
It is only ten days out from a meeting. Easter didn't sneak up on
everyone. Yet we wait until the last minute to scramble to reschedule.
Some of us make pretty tight calendars and count on us being able to keep
our word on schedules and be organized. There is a saying in business,
your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part.

So once again, I plan, and am bulldozed over yet again as my colleagues
could not care less and eagerly co-sponsor for a weekend I already have
plans for because I take our calendar seriously.

* In Liberty,*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Mar 27, 2021, 2:35:14 PM3/27/21
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
But yes, I will attempt to reschedule my personal plans, but am not happy
about this - not just do to the last minute nature but due to the fact that
I was disregarded. The following weekend, Mr. Luchini and I have tentative
scanning plans (over the 17th-18th) so that will not work either.

* In Liberty,*

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 12:30 PM Caryn Ann Harlos <carynan...@gmail.com>