[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] LFP

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Dec 2, 2020, 11:13:37 PM12/2/20
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Tara DeSisto
I had a request come in today from a major donor regarding LNC involvement
in the LFP. If you found yourself involved in that project in any way I
would really love to include your vantage point in my proposal. Please
email me your summary of how you were involved and your assessment.

Thank you kindly.
Tara

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Dec 2, 2020, 11:18:25 PM12/2/20
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, John Phillips
Mostly facilitating others who wished to get involved/learn. Promoting the
project and supporting.

John Phillips
Region 6 Representative
217-412-5973

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Dec 3, 2020, 9:42:01 AM12/3/20
to John Phillips, Tara DeSisto, lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Thank you John. I have a tight turn around so anyone else who has input I
hope to be able to include it.

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Dec 3, 2020, 12:44:52 PM12/3/20
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, David Valente
I promoted it quite a bit and use it as an example of the work you need to
put in to be competitive in a race. I was a monthly donor and still a firm
proponent of the program moving forward.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 9:41 AM Tara DeSisto via Lnc-business <

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Dec 3, 2020, 1:32:25 PM12/3/20
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Francis Wendt
I donated to the Frontier project, but I think that the key strength of the project is that party leadership is not micro managing it. It has reasonable autonomy to do what it needs to, with people who have experience in wining elections, to get the job description done.

Francis Wendt
LNC Region 1 Representative

Dec 3, 2020, 3:22:08 PM12/3/20
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Ken Moellman
I pointed a candidate with a whole lot of potential to the project in
2019. That candidate won this year.

Ken Moellman
Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 1:32 PM Francis Wendt via Lnc-business <