[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Game of Thrones

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 16, 2021, 9:18:35 AM6/16/21
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
The chair never makes a motion he knows he will lose. He is playing a game
with us all. I suggest everyone refuse to play and withdraw their votes in
protest. You should never play a game blind.--

* In Liberty,*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 16, 2021, 9:34:58 AM6/16/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, John Phillips
DECORUM.

John Phillips
Region 6 Representative
217-412-5973

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 16, 2021, 9:50:48 AM6/16/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Francis Wendt
I second Mr. Philip's call for decorum.

Francis Wendt
LNC Region 1 Representative

________________________________
Jun 16, 2021, 10:03:03 AM6/16/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Joshua Smith
What exactly is the breach of decorum here? Things we don't agree with?

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 16, 2021, 10:21:19 AM6/16/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Joshua Smith, Francis Wendt
Specifically these points:

No "personality-based" discussion. Speculation or accusations about another's motives, thought processes, or beliefs is off-charter. A focus on 'issues rather than personalities' should be the participants' guiding light. Personal attacks, verbal threats and/or harassment can be grounds for LNC review and action.

No misrepresentation of another's work. Participants shall not misrepresent the work of others and shall make a good faith effort to be factually correct.

Accurate, substantial subject lines. The "Subject:" line, when appropriate, must truthfully identify the topic, so that people can decide whether to read your message, before they read it. Therefore, It is seldom appropriate to name another person in a Subject line. In particular, messages with Subjects such as "David Nolan" or "David Nolan's post" are inappropriate, as are messages with no Subject line.

Best Regards,