[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Can we please have firm details on the April meeting/tour

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 18, 2017, 9:04:51 AM1/18/17
to lnc-business
Getting time off work requires a good advance notice, can we please have whether there will be a potential future convention site tour firmed up (Friday or Sunday) - it makes a big difference to many people's work schedules.

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 18, 2017, 9:23:46 AM1/18/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Wes said it was on Saturday, I thought.

Daniel Hayes

Sent from my iPhone

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 18, 2017, 10:23:03 AM1/18/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

Correct - The CVB is providing lunch for all on Sat at 12:30 and will be making a presentation along with the hotel. A brief site tour will follow at 1:30 pm.

So yes – there is such a thing as a free lunch – OK almost free being the “cost” is an hour or so of your time.

Thanks!

Robert

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 18, 2017, 10:53:40 AM1/18/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I agree...
With all the back-and-forth e-mail threads, I am unclear about the final decision and schedule.  Please advise.

Whitney

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 18, 2017, 1:11:06 PM1/18/17