[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Executive Committee meeting tomorrow

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Dec 2, 2020, 12:09:08 AM12/2/20
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
I’m not sure I need to notice this but in the abundance of caution I am
giving notice that I intend to move to go into executive session to
discuss the budget and staffing issues (including staffing issues involving
the recent change whether or not budgeting is directly impacted).--

* In Liberty,*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Dec 2, 2020, 5:23:09 PM12/2/20
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Susan Hogarth
Would exec session include EC members only, or all LNC members in
attendance?

-S

--
Susan Hogarth
919-906-2106

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Dec 2, 2020, 5:42:14 PM12/2/20
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Richard Longstreth
Anyone may attend, however any votes will be limited to excomm members

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org