[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Fwd: Statement on Gun Control

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Mar 25, 2021, 6:00:40 PM3/25/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Steven Nekhaila
Dear All,

Attached I have the potential presser for the recent tragic mass shootings
followed by calls for legislative action against firearms ownership. Please
feel free to cut, edit, and suggest until we feel satisfied with the final
product.

Sincerely,

Steven Nekhaila
Region 2 Representative
Libertarian National Committee
305-393-6412

*Impotentes liberatum defendere non-possunt*
Those without power cannot defend freedom
On Gun Control 3.25.21.pdf
On Gun Control 3.25.21.docx

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Mar 26, 2021, 8:11:49 AM3/26/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Tucker Coburn
I'm not too sure the format of this works well as a presser, it reads
almost like a mix between one and a resolution. I am able to edit tomorrow.