[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Brian Shields claims the coup was with the LNC Chair’s blessing

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 18, 2021, 2:51:46 AM6/18/21
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
See attached.
--

* In Liberty,*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 18, 2021, 3:10:26 AM6/18/21
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Caryn Ann Harlos, Jared Hall
Ms Harlos,

Is there a date stamp on this by chance?
While I am indeed very concerned with this matter, I question the wording
here in relation to the Chair’s letter to Ms Jarvis... frankly, I believe
that letter could be what is interpreted as ‘blessing.’
I do appreciate you supplying this as more evidence and ask that you add
this to the NH Google Drive when you have time, as I have found that to be
of great use.

Thank you.

--

Jared Hall
Region 3 Alternate

“For me, politeness is a sine qua non of civilization.”
-Robert A. Heinlein

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 18, 2021, 3:21:20 AM6/18/21
to Jared Hall, Caryn Ann Harlos, lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Yes I will and I’m trying to find the date. I asked that as well. It
seems like the 13th or so

--

* In Liberty,*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 18, 2021, 4:16:21 AM6/18/21
to Caryn Ann Harlos, lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Jared Hall
Perfect. Thank you again!

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 3:21 AM Caryn Ann Harlos <carynan...@gmail.com>

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 18, 2021, 11:27:55 AM6/18/21
to Jared Hall, Caryn Ann Harlos, lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I was just told June 12.

So his understanding is consistent with Ms Jarvis. We still have zero idea
how they got that understanding me the chair has yet to publicly repudiate
that understanding.

--

* In Liberty,*