FW: DRAFT EX COMM MINUTES 6/4/24

businesslist-forward

Jun 6, 2024, 5:55:16 AMJun 6
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Jun 11, 2024, 1:57:53 AMJun 11
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

There was a minor change to a guess name spelling, attached is V2.

EC-MINUTES_2024-06-04_V2.pdf

businesslist-forward

Jun 17, 2024, 8:44:52 PMJun 17
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Attached is V4.   A member I noticed as absent was present in the gallery.

From: LP Secretary <secr...@lp.org>
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2024 at 10:03 PM
To: Nick Shawhan <nick.s...@lp.org>

Gracias, I will fix.

Jun 17, 2024, 8:46:24 PMJun 17
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group