FW: A policy issue that is causing great upset

businesslist-forward

May 30, 2024, 1:37:28 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 1:49:31 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 2:24:31 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 3:00:15 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 3:41:11 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 3:46:54 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 3:52:50 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 4:12:12 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 4:26:41 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 4:30:14 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 4:32:00 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

But responding to what people actually wrote is so boring…

Adam Haman
Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

May 30, 2024, 4:50:59 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 4:54:46 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 7:30:09 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 7:40:35 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 30, 2024, 11:53:00 PMMay 30
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 31, 2024, 12:14:12 AMMay 31
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 31, 2024, 12:14:54 AMMay 31
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group