Some Code

Theophilus Waba

Apr 7, 2015, 9:48:47 PM4/7/15
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin, My proposal has been submitted on: https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2015/w4b4n4s4li/5629499534213120.
Also I started some code for the gram schmidt process. i need your opinion on what i started doing, found here: https://github.com/w4b4n4sjr/Gsoc2015/blob/master/main.cpp.  i got my inspiration on the website:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenstra%E2%80%93Lenstra%E2%80%93Lov%C3%A1sz_lattice_basis_reduction_algorithm. i haven't done much though. leave your comment on what i started.

Martin Albrecht

Apr 8, 2015, 5:07:38 AM4/8/15
to fplll...@googlegroups.com, lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Theophilus,

please keep all communication on [fplll-devel].

I am afraid you're a bit late to the process. We could have given you more
feedback on your proposal before the deadline.

I looked briefly at your code. It's very C-style and not very C++, but fplll
is a C++ library. For example, you have two dimensional double arrays (with
hardcoded dimensions), where C++ vectors or fplll matrices templated with the
appropriate types should be used.

Cheers,
Martin