fplll: Implement transformation matrix recovery and LLL on Gram matrices

Theophilus Waba

Mar 9, 2015, 11:11:23 AM3/9/15
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am a third year undergraduate computer engineering student with a good background in mathematics, especially Algebra (matrices, Transformations and Basis. I am interested in the project :fplll: Implement transformation matrix recovery and LLL on Gram matrices for GSOC 2015. I have a good programming level in C++ and Java. I will like to submit a proposal for this project. Can anyone give me information as to where to start from here? thanks.

Burcin Erocal

Mar 9, 2015, 2:56:33 PM3/9/15
to Theophilus Waba, lmnd-...@googlegroups.com, fplll...@googlegroups.com

fplll developers. You can find this message with general information
for GSoC candidates in the list archives:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/fplll-devel/aGJk9TDO70o/s9WQGNcE_8EJ

Looking forward to your application!

Cheers,
Burcin

Martin Albrecht

Mar 9, 2015, 3:14:05 PM3/9/15
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Theophilus,

this should be on the fplll-devel mailing list

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/fplll-devel

See if the threads there are helpful. In particular, see

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/fplll-devel/aGJk9TDO70o

for some general information on projects. Feel free to ask questions if the
information already provided is not sufficient.

Cheers,
Martin

Theophilus Waba

Mar 10, 2015, 2:58:31 AM3/10/15
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin. Thanks for the directives. I've read through that content you pointed me to. What I don't know is how to fork the fpIII project repository. Is there no link that can take me to that page on github so I can take it from there?

N@sJr