RBICGSTAB implementation - Matrices

Aishwary Gagrani

Mar 6, 2015, 10:34:34 AM3/6/15
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
I am Aishwary Gagrani.I always loved linear algebra since the time I first studied it.I would like to contribute more to it this summer on RBICGSTAB algorithm.It makes solving single  linear systems (involving sparse and non-symmetric matrices) faster.
Currently algorithms do exist that solves the above problem in O(n^2).We can make it better to O(no. of non-zero entries).

I just have to acquaint myself on imonade platform which currently is totally new to me.

I request you to kindly help me on this project.
Hope to hear from you soon