GSOC 2015: Interest in working with lmonade in Mathematical algorithms & data structures projects

Ayan Sengupta

Mar 12, 2015, 2:55:54 PM3/12/15
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This is Ayan, from India.I'm a final year masters student majoring in Mathematics and Computing from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India.

I've been studying Algebraic Number Theory since last 3 years and I've used Integer factorization algorithms in several projects.I'm also quite familiar in programming in C and C++. (more than 2 years of experience)

I would like to contribute in organization's project, integer factorization in Flint: the lenstra elliptic curve method.I'm exciting in working with Lmonade in the coming summer.Any guidance and relevant helpful information is highly appreciable.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Thank you,
Ayan Sengupta