question about how to view all Dirichlet characters of a large moduli

Li Han

Dec 5, 2021, 10:54:24 PM12/5/21
to lmfdb-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Support Team,

   I'm browsing https://www.lmfdb.org/Character/Dirichlet/132/ and the page is showing the first 32 of 40 characters. My question is how to find the remaining 8 characters, and I don't seem to find a link to that. Please advise. Thank you.

Best regards,
Li Han

Edgar Costa

Dec 6, 2021, 6:26:59 AM12/6/21
to Li Han, lmfdb-support
Hi Li Han,

Clearly, on the Dirichlet group page, we are missing an option to show the next page of characters or show more.
Nonetheless, you can see all of them by searching Dirichlet characters with modulus 132, see https://www.lmfdb.org/Character/Dirichlet/?hst=List&modulus=132&search_type=List

Best,
Edgar