Triggering Disruptor handler by timer

MySQT

Apr 13, 2019, 5:28:05 PM4/13/19
to Disruptor
We accumulate market data inside disruptor per client and want to distribute it with a conflation rate of 500ms, i.e. we want to invoke disruptor handler by timer rather than immediately. What is the best way to achieve this?

Michael Barker

Apr 16, 2019, 3:37:55 AM4/16/19
to lmax-di...@googlegroups.com
You should have a look at the Timeout*Strategy(s), at the moment there is only blocking implementations, but writing a busy spin one would be straightforward.

Mike.