Re: [llvm-dev] Future of Loop Optimization Working Group

Bardia Mahjour via llvm-dev

Nov 22, 2021, 5:04:53 PM11/22/21
to llvm...@lists.llvm.org

Thanks to everyone who participated in the round table session last week. We took some action items and here are some updates to share with you:

1. A public document has been created to record the meeting link, agenda, minutes, etc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdzoyB11s0ccTZ3fobqctDpgJmRoFcz0sviKxqczs4g
2. An entry has been added to https://llvm.org/docs/GettingInvolved.html#online-sync-ups for the loop opt bi-weekly calls.
3. A phabricator project called LoopOptWG (https://reviews.llvm.org/project/profile/108/) has been created to make it easier to get notified of (and track) loop related patches.

Please note:
- You can now add items directly into the agenda by editing the public meeting document. Please feel free to post topics or patches right into the agenda section.
- Please add yourself as a watcher (and member) into the loopOptWG phabricator project (https://reviews.llvm.org/project/profile/108/) so you get notified of loop related patches.
- Please remember to tag your loop optimization related patches with the "loopOptWG" tag.

I'll be sending the meeting link along with the agenda to the dev mailing list for the next call and onwards.

Please let me know if you have any further comments, suggestions or questions.

Regards,

Bardia Mahjour
Compiler Optimizations
IBM Toronto Software Lab

Inactive hide details for Bardia Mahjour---2021/11/09 10:43:14 AM---Hi all, We would like to invite you all to our round table Bardia Mahjour---2021/11/09 10:43:14 AM---Hi all, We would like to invite you all to our round table next week to discuss ideas on how to make

From: Bardia Mahjour/Toronto/IBM
To: llvm...@lists.llvm.org
Date: 2021/11/09 10:43 AM
Subject: Future of Loop Optimization Working Group

Hi all,

We would like to invite you all to our round table next week to discuss ideas on how to make the Loop Optimization WG more useful.
https://llvm.swoogo.com/2021DevMtg/session/719310/round-table-improving-participation-in-loop-optimization-working-group

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion!

Bardia Mahjour
Compiler Optimizations
IBM Toronto Software Lab