[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: Invitations to join LLVM github organization is sent to everyone who filled bugzilla transition survey

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev

Nov 28, 2021, 11:19:12 AM11/28/21
to llvm-dev, clang developer list, Flang Development List, polly-dev, openmp-dev (openmp-dev@lists.llvm.org)
Dear All,

Some of you filled the form that allowed us to migrate your data from
LLVM Bugzilla to GitHub. However, this form is not enough to claim
your authorship on GitHub. We also need to add you to the special
dedicated team at LLVM GitHub organization. For this I am sending the
invites for everyone who filled out the form and who did not have LLVM
commit access.

Please accept the invitation, this will confirm your authorship from
the GitHub perspective.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
On behalf of the LLVM Foundation

Shubham Narlawar via llvm-dev

Nov 28, 2021, 2:14:42 PM11/28/21
to Anton Korobeynikov, llvm-dev, Flang Development List, clang developer list, openmp-dev (openmp-dev@lists.llvm.org), polly-dev

On Sun, 28 Nov, 2021, 9:49 pm Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev, <llvm...@lists.llvm.org> wrote:
Dear All,

Some of you filled the form that allowed us to migrate your data from
LLVM Bugzilla to GitHub. However, this form is not enough to claim
your authorship on GitHub. We also need to add you to the special
dedicated team at LLVM GitHub organization. For this I am sending the
invites for everyone who filled out the form and who did not have LLVM
commit access.

Please accept the invitation, this will confirm your authorship from
the GitHub perspective.

Hello Anton,

I did not recieve the invitation. I had filled the form within the deadline. I suspect during the migration process, my old username might have been picked (bugzilla username). I had submitted my latest mail address which is bugzilla username and GitHub username.

Is there any way to map it correctly?

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham