Re: [LLSC] Digest for llsc@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

woodysr2

May 2, 2022, 2:32:41 AM5/2/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com
I have a windsock and some base bar wheels laying in the garage if anyone is in need or knows someone who  could use them
Regards
William

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022, 01:01 , <ll...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
ambow...@aol.com: Apr 29 08:41PM

As some may be aware, the storrms earlier this year blew some trees down onto the new track  leading up to the weather station.
Mike Armstrong has already done some sterling  work on it  but it's a big job.  As the weather is looking not great for flying  for the next few days  anyone with some time to spare (and/or a chainsaw), is invited to participate in a  bit of track clearance.
Any takers?
Alistair
"gordon....@btinternet.com" <gordon....@btinternet.com>: Apr 29 10:44PM +0100

Hi Alistair

I'm up for it on all days next week apart from Wednesday but I don't have a chain saw! Let me know the plan.

Gordon

As some may be aware, the storrms earlier this year blew some trees down onto the new track leading up to the weather station.

Mike Armstrong has already done some sterling work on it but it's a big job. As the weather is looking not great for flying for the next few days anyone with some time to spare (and/or a chainsaw), is invited to participate in a bit of track clearance.

Any takers?

Alistair

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LLSC" group.

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/llsc/475327568.1624786.1651264912693%40mail.yahoo.com.
Tina Wood <t33...@yahoo.co.uk>: Apr 29 10:39AM +0100

If anyone wants to come forward with a reasonable offer, I will consider it.

Tina

Begin forwarded message:

You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.