[Annoucment] Important Update: Deadline Extension for LLMs4OL Challenge

jenlindadsouza

May 22, 2024, 6:15:51 AMMay 22
to LLMs4OL Challenge

Hi everyone,

We hope this message finds you well. As you are diligently preparing your systems to meet the ambitious objectives of the LLMs4OL challenge, we have some important organizational news to share. We have extended all the deadlines by one month to give you more time to develop sophisticated solutions.

You can find the updated timeline on the challenge website: LLMs4OL Important Dates.

We hope this extension will be beneficial and contribute to a more stimulating and enriching discussion at our meeting at ISWC 2024 in Maryland.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,

Jennifer (on behalf of the LLMs4OL organization team)