Fwd:

Jennifer D'Souza

Jul 14, 2024, 2:28:20 PM (11 days ago) Jul 14
to llms4ol-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hamed, could you please attend to the email below...

Jul 15, 2024, 7:02:48 AM (11 days ago) Jul 15
to Jennifer D'Souza, Carick Atezong, llms4ol-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Carick,

I hope this email finds you well.

We released the paper submission guidelines and the due date for the paper submission is set to July 28, 2024. Feel free to submit your abstract and apply for the application for "student travel grant of the conference" which only needs to share the paper title in the application form. And you have time until July 28, to update your manuscript with finalized version of the paper.

I hope this works for you, if not please let me know.

Best Regards,
Hamed

Carick Atezong

Jul 15, 2024, 10:32:23 AM (11 days ago) Jul 15
to LLMs4OL Challenge
Thank you very much.

Carick