[Announcement] Deadline Extension for Challenge Paper Submission

LLMs4OL Challenge

Jul 24, 2024, 9:55:34 AM (2 days ago) Jul 24
to LLMs4OL Challenge
Dear Participants,

We hope you're doing well.

We are pleased to announce an extension for the paper submission deadline, allowing more time for careful preparation of your paper submissions. The new deadline for paper submissions is August 1, 2024. We hope this extension will provide you with the necessary time to complete your write-ups.

Additionally, we have increased the allowable lengths for both short and long paper submissions. Please refer to the updated paper guidelines https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yOWC5j_8wn0rgtMLuac-Gzg3pvuUMbSluZUukzWKW1k/edit?usp=sharing

The EasyChair link for paper submission: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=llms4olchallengeiswc

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Hamed,
On behalf of the LLMs4OL Challenge Organization Team