[Announcement] Test Datasets for Stage 1 Now Available on Codalab!

jenlindadsouza

Jun 28, 2024, 4:18:12 AMJun 28
to LLMs4OL Challenge

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the test datasets for Stage 1 have been released on Codalab. You can find them under the "Participate" tab in the "Files" section by clicking on the green buttons. Please note the acronym FS stands for few-shot, while the acronym ZS stands for zero-shot. For those who have signed up for the UMLS dataset, it will be emailed directly to you.

Wishing you all a fantastic evaluation phase!

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Carick Atezong

Jun 28, 2024, 1:13:28 PMJun 28
to LLMs4OL Challenge
Hello,

Please in "Participate" tab on codalab i register and i have this message :
"Your request to participate in this challenge has been received and a decision is pending."

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Carick Atezong

Jun 28, 2024, 2:03:19 PMJun 28
to LLMs4OL Challenge
That's fine.

Thank you.

Jennifer D'Souza

Jun 29, 2024, 11:08:06 AMJun 29
to Carick Atezong, LLMs4OL Challenge
Great! 🙂

LLMs4OL Challenge

Jun 29, 2024, 2:25:32 PMJun 29
to jenlindadsouza, LLMs4OL Challenge
Dear Participants,

We shared the UMLS test dataset for Task A two days ago with participants who obtained licenses. If you did not receive the UMLS test set for Task A, please let us know promptly.

Or if you are willing to obtain the licence please follow the guidelines here (https://sites.google.com/view/llms4ol/participate) and share with us the license once you receive it.

Best Regards,
Hamed
On behalf of the LLMs4OL Organization Team.

jenlindadsouza

Jul 1, 2024, 8:44:06 AMJul 1
to LLMs4OL Challenge
Hi everyone,

so far, the LLMs4OL Challenge Task A leaderboard has received a few submissions for the WordNet dataset---this is great!! We look forward to also receiving submission on other domains and thereby gleaning insights from your approaches for the task of ontology learning in a multidomain context.

Warm regards,
Jennifer

Carick Atezong

Jul 4, 2024, 8:38:02 AMJul 4
to LLMs4OL Challenge
Hello,

Please, the deadline for task A is 4 July, anywhere on earth ?
And please, will it still be possible to submit for task A after the deadline ?

LLMs4OL Challenge

Jul 4, 2024, 8:48:16 AMJul 4
to Carick Atezong, LLMs4OL Challenge
Dear Carick,

The deadline for Evaluation Stage 1 will be closed on the 18th of July (UTC) with Stage 2. So you have time until the end of stage 2 evaluation to submit your predictions for stage 1.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
Hamed
On behalf of the LLMs4OL Organization Team

Jennifer D'Souza

Jul 4, 2024, 9:02:50 AMJul 4
to Carick Atezong, LLMs4OL Challenge
Yes, please make your submissions with ease. We will not close accepting submission from participants as we realize the nature of this task is not necessarily trivial and being a shared challenge we want to provide researchers comfortable conditions within which to make your submissions.

Please note however that the deadline for submitting papers are indeed final since we need to publish the proceedings with TIB hopefully before the ISWC conference in November so all participants have a chance to read others contributions. More soon on this...

Kind regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer D'Souza

Jul 4, 2024, 9:03:53 AMJul 4
to LLMs4OL Challenge, Carick Atezong, LLMs4OL Challenge
Yes this is what my message intended... the comfortable timeline for submissions.

Kind regards,
Jennifer