Issue with evaluation of datasets geonames, molecular, cellular, and biological.

Carick Atezong

Jul 18, 2024, 5:36:02 AM (8 days ago) Jul 18
to LLMs4OL Challenge

Dear all,

I am experiencing issues with the evaluation of the GeoNames, cellular, biological, and molecular tasks in the LLMs4OL challenge.

  1. I annotated more than 300,000 data points for GeoNames, but received a score of 0.0000 during the evaluation.
  2. I submitted again and got the same score.
  3. I used another model, but still received a score of 0.0000.
  4. Upon manually reviewing the file, I observed that many terms were correctly predicted with the appropriate types. However, I am unsure why my score remains 0.0000.

Could you please provide some insights or guidance on what might be causing this issue?

Additionally, could you explain the evaluation process and criteria used for scoring?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Carick Appolinaire ATEZONG YMELE