[Announcement] Test Datasets for Stage 2 Now Available on Codalab!

LLMs4OL Challenge

Jul 6, 2024, 11:57:01 AMJul 6
to LLMs4OL Challenge
Dear Participants,

I hope you are doing well.

I am pleased to announce that the test datasets for Stage 2 have been released on Codalab. You can access them under the "Participate" tab in the "Files" section by clicking on the orange buttons. Similar to the previous stage, please note that FS stands for few-shot and ZS stands for zero-shot. For those who have signed up for the UMLS dataset, it is emailed to you directly.

For Task C, we will have only a single zero-shot testing dataset for SubTask C.3. Consequently, SubTask C.4 will be deactivated.

We look forward to seeing your outstanding submissions.

Best Regards,
Hamed

On behalf of the LLMs4OL Organization Team