[Announcement] Register your Team for the LLMs4OL Challenge

jenlindadsouza

May 22, 2024, 6:20:39 AMMay 22
to LLMs4OL Challenge

Hi everyone,

We hope you're doing well. For organizational purposes, we kindly ask you to register your participation in the LLMs4OL challenge by filling out this form: Registration Form. This information will help us smoothly plan the evaluation phases, as well as the subsequent challenge proceedings and meeting.

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Jennifer (on behalf of the LLMs4OL organization team)

LLMs4OL Challenge

Jun 5, 2024, 3:14:00 AMJun 5
to LLMs4OL Challenge

Dear Participants,

We hope you are doing well. This is a reminder to register (Registration Form) for the LLMs4OL challenge, as we require the number of participants for organizational purposes.

Thank you, and we look forward to your participation in the challenge.

Best Regards,

Hamed

On behalf of the LLMs4OL Organization Team