[Announcement] Deadline Extension for Challenge Submissions

LLMs4OL Challenge

Jul 18, 2024, 8:14:20 AM (8 days ago) Jul 18
to LLMs4OL Challenge
Dear Participants,

We hope this message finds you well. We have received multiple requests for an extension to the submission deadline for the challenge. After careful consideration, we are pleased to announce that the submission deadline has been extended to 25 July 2024 (For all 3 tasks).

Please note that the paper submission deadline remains unchanged and will still be 28 July 2024.

We hope this extension provides you with the additional time needed to finalize your submissions.

Thank you for your participation and dedication.

Best Regards,
Hamed,
On behalf of the LLMs4OL Challenge Organization Team

Carick Atezong

Jul 18, 2024, 2:24:41 PM (7 days ago) Jul 18
to LLMs4OL Challenge
Dear Hamed,

Thank you very much for the extension. Could you please add the number of submissions?

Best regards,
Carick Appolinaire ATEZONG YMELE

LLMs4OL Challenge

Jul 19, 2024, 2:05:30 AM (7 days ago) Jul 19
to Carick Atezong, LLMs4OL Challenge
Dear Carick,

Thanks for pointing this out.

Unfortunately, we can not add to the number of submissions. For fair comparison and challenge, the number of submissions per subtask and per day will remain the same, which is 10 submissions per day/subtask and a total of 30 submissions per subtask.

Best Regards,
Hamed,
On behalf of the LLMs4OL Challenge Organization Team

Carick Atezong

Jul 19, 2024, 6:48:58 AM (7 days ago) Jul 19
to LLMs4OL Challenge
Okay, thank you.