Option to dump formulas passed to the SMT solver

Marcelo Sousa

May 16, 2012, 8:52:10 AM5/16/12
to LLBMC
Hello,

I'm interested on analyzing the formula passed to the SMT solver. As
far as I can see from the help of llbmc there is no flag to dump that
information.
Is it possible to add that functionality to the tool or give some
insight on how to get it?

Kind regards,
Marcelo Sousa

Florian Merz

May 16, 2012, 10:36:43 AM5/16/12
to LLBMC
Hi Marcelo,

as far as I remember, this is not possible in the released version of
LLBMC. The reason for this is that we use the SMT solvers' C APIs
directly.

In our current development version we added support for dumping to
SMTLIB and SMTLIB2 format. We hope to provide a new release of LLBMC
soon which will include this feature.

Bes regards,
Florian Merz