llbmc SV'13 clang compilation errors

Marcelo Sousa

May 1, 2013, 10:20:09 AM5/1/13
to ll...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

When trying llbmc with memory safety benchmark for SV'13 I get:
Clang compilation errors. Exiting.

Is this related to my clang version? Insight on which version you are using and how to run the benchmarks would be appreciated.

Regards,
Marcelo

Stephan Falke

May 2, 2013, 10:42:10 AM5/2/13
to ll...@googlegroups.com, Marcelo Sousa
Hi Marcelo,
The SV-COMP 2013 version of LLBMC needs clang version 3.1 in order to
operate correctly. Which version are you using?

Do you get the error message on all benchmarks from the memory safety
category or only on some of them?

Also, could you tell us what you get when you run

clang -c -emit-llvm -std=gnu89 -m32 -O0 file.c

and

clang -c -emit-llvm -std=gnu99 -m32 -O0 file.c

where file.c is one of the benchmarks that causes a compilation error?

Thanks,
Stephan