Snoopy Slide Show

1 view

Ras Frah

Jul 6, 2007, 5:07:03 AM7/6/07
to LJSclas...@googlegroups.com

----- Forwarded by Chacha Mwita/Houston/US/Exel on 07/05/2007 02:28 PM -----

Dalila Ruiz/Houston/US/Exel

07/05/2007 02:25 PM

maru.t...@hotmail.com, megh...@gmail.com, mar...@hotmail.com, yoseb...@yahoo.com, esm...@hotmail.com, sarayh...@hotmail.com, ex...@hotmail.com, Zoila R Garza/Houston/US/Exel@Exel, Leo Vaca/Houston/US/Exel@Exel, Eloy Mejia/Houston/US/Exel@Exel, Tyrone Tatum/Houston/US/Exel@Exel, Crystal Lauderdale/Houston/US/Exel@Exel, Donna Gross/Houston/US/Exel@Exel, Chacha Mwita/Houston/US/Exel@Exel, Lloyd Harrell/Houston/US/Exel@Exel
cc
Subject
Fw: Snoopy Slide Show

Thank You!

Kind regards,
Chacha Mwita
Group Coordinator
Exel-Technology Americas
Chacha...@US.Exel.com
Tel: 713-934-1256

Important Email Information

is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.

SNOOPY_F.PPS

Lilian Nsyenge

Jul 18, 2007, 2:16:30 AM7/18/07
to LJSclas...@googlegroups.com

Hello Pastor wa Uhindini!

Natumai u mzima ukichapa kazi ya Bwana huku kuchikuchi. Nitaomba uwasilishe majina ya waongofu kwa Mchungaji Kanju, Herb na Kirway ili wawafuatilie kuhakisha hawapotei tena.

Nimechungulia kale kakideo ulikotuma mtandaoni. kazuri kanafurahisha kweli.nimekahifadhi nitawatumia wandugu wengine.  Mungu akubariki. Kazi njema.

From:  Ras Frah <ras_...@yahoo.com>
To:  LJSclas...@googlegroups.com
Subject:  [LJSclassof2000] Snoopy Slide Show
Date:  Fri, 6 Jul 2007 02:07:03 -0700 (PDT)

From:  Chacha Mwita <Chacha...@exel.com>
To:  plug...@yahoo.com,char...@hotmail.com,georgi...@yahoo.co.uk,ag...@kabunga.com,aisha...@hotmail.com,clema...@hotmail.com,kiliman...@yahoo.com,chacha...@exel.com,chisola...@yahoo.co.uk,chazya_...@hotmail.com,ras_...@hotmail.com,furka...@yahoo.com,kfl...@hotmail.com,e_m...@yahoo.com,f_mal...@yahoo.com,kis...@hotmail.com,styley...@yahoo.com,cra...@hotmail.com,layl...@hotmail.com,richi...@hotmail.com,ras_...@yahoo.com,tzamb...@yahoo.com,mcack...@yahoo.com

Subject:  Fw: Snoopy Slide Show

Date:  Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:30:27 -0400

><< SNOOPY_F.PPS >>

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!

braille

Jul 18, 2007, 11:13:02 AM7/18/07
to LJSclas...@googlegroups.com
a friend sent this to me, it says a lot about  what to do when we think we can no longer go on, my it make you know know you can do it all by him who.....
Don't give up.....

 One day I decided to quit...
 I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality... I wanted to quit my life.
 I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.
 "God", I asked, "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?"
 His answer surprised me...
 "Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?"
 "Yes", I replied.
"When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them.
 I gave them light.
 I gave them water.
The fern quickly grew from the earth.
 Its brilliant green covered the floor.
 Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo.
In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful.
And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. He said.
 "In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed.
 But I would not quit.
> In year four, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. I would
 not quit." He said.
> "Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared
> to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant...But just 6
> months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.
> It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive.
> I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle."
 He asked me. "Did you know, my child, that all this time you have  been struggling, you have actually been growing roots".
 "I would not quit on the bamboo.
I will never quit on you."
 "Don't compare yourself to others."
He said.
"The bamboo had adifferent Purpose than the fern.
 Yet they both make the forest  beautiful."
 "Your time will come",
God said to me.
 "You will rise high"
 "How high should I rise?"
 I asked.
 "How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return.
 "As high as it can?" I questioned.
 "Yes." He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as you can."
 I left the forest and brought back this story.
I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you.
 Never, Never, Never Give up.
For the Christian Prayer is not an option but an opportunity.
 Don't tell the Lord how big the problem is,
 tell the problem how Great the Lord is!

Emma Chanim...

Jul 19, 2007, 12:27:56 AM7/19/07
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
Thanx Braille...that is deep...

Emma. Dont forget to check out my web site at www.marykay.com/echanim

Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:13:02 -0700
From: brai...@yahoo.com
Subject: [LJSclassof2000] Re: DO NOT GIVE UP
To: LJSclas...@googlegroups.com
</FONT

Lilian Nsyenge

Jul 19, 2007, 2:18:01 AM7/19/07
to LJSclas...@googlegroups.com

Kaka Braille asante kwa page na kibadiko cha kutukumbusha michango.

Dada Rhobi tuendelee kuwa siliand mama nafikiri tunakumbuka ahadi zetu na tuko tayari kuzitimiza.

Dada Shubi! asante kwa salaam Mama. Mungu akubariki.

Dada Bhoke tuko pamoja katika maombi ili adui ashindwe na kusudi la Mungu lisimame. Si unakumbuka Mwanzo 3:15? Lakini Warumi 8:31,37 zinatupa tumaini. Mwangalie Mungu.

Dada Duah, nakumbuka ahadi yangu. Tutawasiliana. Nimetingwa kiasi.

Wanadarasa wote Mungu wetu awabariki. Warumi 8:26-30

Suiku njema.

From:  braille <brai...@yahoo.com>
To:  LJSclas...@googlegroups.com

Date:  Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
</FONT

braille

Jul 20, 2007, 3:17:23 AM7/20/07
to LJSclas...@googlegroups.com
Salamu wana jumuiya ya ljs 2000
Napenda kuwarifu juu ya kikao cha maandalizi ya sendoff ya mpendwa Bhoke. Tarehe 29/07/2007 pale Rose Garden saa tisa alasiri.
    Tunaomba ushirikiano wenu, ukipata habari hii mjulishe na mwenzako.
   Tunatanguliza shukrani zetu kwa ushirikiano wenu. asanteni wenu
Mkt Braille

braille

Jul 20, 2007, 11:59:59 AM7/20/07
to LJSclas...@googlegroups.com