Tangazo la maandalizi ya harusi

braille

Nov 4, 2013, 4:23:26 PM11/4/13
to LJS 2000 class
Braille Ndanshau & Edna Lwekamwa Are so Delighted and overjoyed to announce our pre wedding ceremony that will be held on april 19th, 2014 here, in Houston Texas. And our wedding that will be held in Dar es salaam Aug 9th 2014 To make these events special,We kindly request your moral and financial support. Your presence and support will be greatly appreciated .
Karibuni sana na asanteni

Nawakilisha.

wallj2004

Nov 4, 2013, 10:42:51 PM11/4/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
Very good news kaka we are together
Wish you all the best.

Walter.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Rhobi Mukami

Nov 5, 2013, 11:52:55 AM11/5/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com, ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
Braille,

Our God is indeed faithful... I am happy for you...

Mungu awaongoze nakufanikisha tukio hili muhimu...

Tuko pamoja baba...

Stay BLESSED...

Rhobi Sandra Mukami
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD,  “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

neema mayunga

Nov 6, 2013, 1:51:36 AM11/6/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
please do not send me ths email again,thx.

On Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:52 AM, Rhobi Mukami <rhobi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Braille,

Our God is indeed faithful... I am happy for you...

Mungu awaongoze nakufanikisha tukio hili muhimu...

Tuko pamoja baba...

Stay BLESSED...

Rhobi Sandra Mukami
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plansA)" style="font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top; "> I have for you,” declares the LORD,  “plans to prosperB)" style="font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top; "> you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

thomas nyagawa

Nov 6, 2013, 10:16:03 AM11/6/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
kaka hongera sana.umesomeka na tuko pamoja

Hillary Rite

Nov 10, 2013, 7:47:04 PM11/10/13
to thomas nyagawa, ljs 2000
Congratulation!!! and all the best my brother!!!, we are indeed honored and blessed to have a brother like you whom I can call anytime I need a personal or business advice.

Rest assured that, everything will be all right, and beyond your expectation.

B&B is moving to a greater height.

Hillary Rite and family. LJS class of 2000.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Braille Ndanshau & Edna Lwekamwa Are so Delighted and overjoyed to announce our pre wedding ceremony that will be held on april 19th, 2014 here, in Houston Texas. And our wedding that will be held in Dar es salaam Aug 9th 2014 To make these events special,We kindly request your moral and financial support. Your presence and support will be greatly appreciated .
Karibuni sana na asanteni

Nawakilisha.

Lilian N. Shoo

Nov 11, 2013, 3:53:33 AM11/11/13
to Classmates Seminary
Hongera tele Braille!
Uamuzi wa busara kufikia
Nawaombea baraka tele
Siku hiyo kuifikia
Zikawe shangwe na kelele
Azimio lenu kutimia
Mawaridi na masale
Yaijaze yenu ndoa!

Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:23:26 -0800
From: brai...@yahoo.com

Braille Ndanshau & Edna Lwekamwa Are so Delighted and overjoyed to announce our pre wedding ceremony that will be held on april 19th, 2014 here, in Houston Texas. And our wedding that will be held in Dar es salaam Aug 9th 2014 To make these events special,We kindly request your moral and financial support. Your presence and support will be greatly appreciated .
Karibuni sana na asanteni

Nawakilisha.

Braille

Nov 11, 2013, 8:00:53 AM11/11/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
Nawashukuru wote kwa changamoto. Nitazidi kuwapa habari za maandalizi na mchakato mzima. Zaidi ya yote naomba sana sala zenu tupatekibali machoni kwa Baba wa mbinguni.
  Natanguliza shukrani.

Nov 12, 2013, 1:02:57 AM11/12/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
Brother, Happy for you and for the strategic decision you have opted!
Tupo pamoja for our moral and financial support.
Best regards,
Manase Michael

Rhobi Mukami

Nov 12, 2013, 2:37:52 AM11/12/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com, ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
Manase.... Had no idea kuoa ni "strategic decision" .... Lol !!

Rhobi Sandra Mukami
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD,  “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Manase Michael

Nov 12, 2013, 3:14:44 AM11/12/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
Dear,
Happy to know that you have learnt something showing that 'Elimu haina mwisho'

It is a strategic decision because of its time span (it has a long term implication as long as u live longer, u need to plan for quite long) once you have made such a decision u can not just wake up early morning and reverse the same.
Nawakilisha
Manase

On Tuesday, 12 November 2013, 10:37, Rhobi Mukami <rhobi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Manase.... Had no idea kuoa ni "strategic decision" .... Lol !!

Rhobi Sandra Mukami
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plansA)" style="font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top; "> I have for you,” declares the LORD,  “plans to prosperB)" style="font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top; "> you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Rhobi Mukami

Nov 12, 2013, 4:50:12 AM11/12/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com, ljsclas...@googlegroups.com

Rhobi Sandra Mukami
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD,  “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

primojacobs

Nov 12, 2013, 5:20:55 AM11/12/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
Bwana Ndanshau karibu zizini.

Huku kwetu tunasema "simba kwisha amua kuwa dik dik"

neema mayunga

Nov 18, 2013, 3:58:42 AM11/18/13
to ljsclas...@googlegroups.com
please do not send me sms again,thx