Delay

Greg Jackson

Nov 28, 2023, 2:08:14 PM11/28/23
to Bylaws Comments

So as you'll have figured out, the December meeting didn't get noticed properly (I'm not sure what went wrong), so the documents can't be approved then.

Based on my advice that we shouldn't submit without member approval, Harry talked to Marlon, and Marlon said it's okay if our application isn't submitted until mid-January, so the current plan--if the noticing is done right this time--is to hold the special member meeting preceding the January Trustee meeting.

Greg Jackson
La Jolla Community Planning Association ● lajollacpa.org
gjackson.us+1-773-936-9235
(GJ)