RE: [Bylaw Comments] Digest for ljcpa-bylaws-comments@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Brian Earley

Aug 14, 2023, 12:54:07 PM8/14/23
to ljcpa-byla...@googlegroups.com

I would agree with Greg and in particular this suggestion to the By Laws:

4. *Requests to "pull" must be made in person *at a Trustee meeting

Understand that Harry has already inserted this requirement at meetings now.

Thank you  -

Brian Earley

La Jolla Traffic and Transportation Board – Chairperson

La Jolla Maintenance Assessment District – Manager

858-273-1838