Re: [Bylaw Comments] Digest for ljcpa-bylaws-comments@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

1 view

Greg Jackson

Sep 20, 2023, 3:21:06 PM9/20/23
to ljcpa-byla...@googlegroups.com
Approve

greg-new-glasses-right-small.jpgGreg Jackson
La Jolla Community Planning Association ● https://lajollacpa.org
+1-773-936-9235 ● https://gjackson.us

On Sep 20, 2023, at 11:18 AM, ljcpa-byla...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Joe Terry <drjoete...@gmail.com>: Sep 19 01:47PM -0700

Hi All,

I have finished my first attempt to review the Committee's proposed revised
LJCPA bylaws. Attached are 1) the Committee's doc with my suggested edits
and comments and 2) a more complete list of questions and comments than I
sent yesterday.

As with the review of any large doc, I am sure to find more needed comments
and suggested edits when I look at it again. The suggested edits range
from correcting a few typos to substantive changes and include some that
may reflect my preferred style more than yours.

Thanks again for your efforts at this and please let me know if you have
any questions, comments etc. about my suggested edits and comments.

Joe