Comments

Joe Terry

Nov 19, 2023, 5:24:18 PM11/19/23
to ljcpa-byla...@googlegroups.com, Greg Jackson, Harry Bubbins
Hi Greg,

I have attached my thoughts on Things to Consider in Selecting the Preferred Option for the CPG Application and Bylaws Amendment Processes  and my comments on Comments At & Since the November Meeting in Bylaws Update.  The latter is an update to comments I made Nov 5.  Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Joe
Comments At & Since the November Meeting in Bylaws Update 11.16.2023 with JT responses.docx
Things to Consider in Selecting the Preferred Option for the CPG Application and Bylaws Amendment Processes 11.19.2023 (1).docx