Fwd: Your Invitation to the Verified Fan Onsale for Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band

1 view

Jason Gelman

Jul 19, 2022, 9:27:54 PM7/19/22
to Livingston Crew
i got UBS arena. did anyone get MSG or Prudential?

Jul 19, 2022, 9:34:28 PM7/19/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
I got shutout

Harley

Jordan Greenberg

Jul 19, 2022, 9:38:25 PM7/19/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
I got shutout also

Mike Goldfaden

Jul 20, 2022, 1:52:50 AM7/20/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
I’m on a waitlist

On Jul 19, 2022, at 6:38 PM, Jordan Greenberg <jordan.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

I got shutout also

Mike Rothbart

Jul 22, 2022, 5:02:40 PM7/22/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
I feel like we gotta go to the msg show no?