Goldfaden

Jordan Greenberg

Dec 1, 2023, 1:47:23 PM12/1/23
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Hey dudes-Mike is coming to town. He has limited time as he’s visiting his family and Ashley’s with Olive Goldfaden (humbly pronounced I-Love-Goldfaden). The night that we could get to work is the 20th. His parents will watch the baby and dog so they can go out. We will be meeting at a place by him in red bank. None of its ideal but it’s closer than cali. Let me know who’s in. Side note Jamie’s bday is that night if seeing Mike wasn’t enticing enough.

Mike Goldfaden

Dec 2, 2023, 12:08:11 PM12/2/23
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
I see this is picking up a lot of momentum. Bachelor party part 2?!?!

> On Dec 1, 2023, at 10:47 AM, Jordan Greenberg <jordan.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey dudes-Mike is coming to town. He has limited time as he’s visiting his family and Ashley’s with Olive Goldfaden (humbly pronounced I-Love-Goldfaden). The night that we could get to work is the 20th. His parents will watch the baby and dog so they can go out. We will be meeting at a place by him in red bank. None of its ideal but it’s closer than cali. Let me know who’s in. Side note Jamie’s bday is that night if seeing Mike wasn’t enticing enough.

Jordan Greenberg

Dec 2, 2023, 12:12:19 PM12/2/23
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
So far Ratners and i think Gelman are in. Liss is out. Haven’t heard from anyone else.

> On Dec 2, 2023, at 12:08 PM, Mike Goldfaden <mgold...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I see this is picking up a lot of momentum. Bachelor party part 2?!?!
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Livingston-crew/6690FB2B-44FF-4DDB-9F5C-41A3035B87BD%40gmail.com.

Jason Gelman

Dec 2, 2023, 12:38:24 PM12/2/23
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Yup confirming Erica and I are in

--
Jason Gelman

Scott Cohen

Dec 2, 2023, 2:10:30 PM12/2/23
to Livingston Crew
Sorry, we can't make it to Red Bank on a Wednesday night.