Dinner 1/1/22 - Night after the wedding

Michael Goldfaden

Dec 4, 2021, 6:09:00 PM12/4/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Hey boys,

Ash and I would love it if everyone could call this restaurant and book a reservation for themselves (or a couple for the group). It's called Le Papagayo in Carlsbad Village and is walkable from the hotel where you'll be staying. We're planning on making two stops that night (which will be Saturday, 1/1/22) and popping over to Le Papagayo around 9pm to have a drink and party with you all. A bunch of other wedding guests will be doing the same so call soon to reserve something.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in 'tana in a couple weeks..and the rest of you jabronis at the wedding ;)

-groomzilla