RIP Tutto Fresco

Barry Sobel

Oct 21, 2020, 4:06:51 PM10/21/20
to Livingston-Crew
Someone sent me this. RIP hot number 9.

Mike Goldfaden

Oct 21, 2020, 4:49:54 PM10/21/20
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Lang informed me on Sunday and it’s thrown a wrench into my Christmas plans. I usually try to go on an eating tour of jersey when home and Tutto is the first stop. Absolutely devastating.

Real question, how many years need to pass before you exchange oral sex on Roseann Calabria for a ball of fresh Mozz? The more time that passes, the more you miss the Mozz and the older that vag gets...

On Oct 21, 2020, at 1:06 PM, Barry Sobel <bso...@gmail.com> wrote:

Someone sent me this. RIP hot number 9.

Jordan Greenberg

Oct 21, 2020, 5:13:23 PM10/21/20
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
You might get a little extra cheese on the taco as an advanced payment.

Sent from my iPhone